New EVO aluminum front bumper for jl or jt

MelvinWade

New front jl and gladiator aluminum bumpers will be available very soon!! Keeps in the factory fog lights

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Attachments

• IMG_1513.jpg
    IMG_1513.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 245
  • JLDieselALBumpers-.jpg
    JLDieselALBumpers-.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 259

JAGS

Hooked
The pro bumper isn’t showing on the EVO mfg site. Is it available for the JL? I’ve been wanting to order this for a while.

Eager to see some side by sides of all the bumper options. [emoji106]

MelvinWade

The pro bumper isn’t showing on the EVO mfg site. Is it available for the JL? I’ve been wanting to order this for a while.

Eager to see some side by sides of all the bumper options. [emoji106]

Not available yet will be soon

JAGS

Hooked
That looks great! I’d be torn between that and the Pro if I had a JL

This is the boat I’m in. Been two years and waiting to build as I’d prefer EVO parts. I like the pro with the bull bar.

benatc1

Hooked
Any updates on these? seems like they are out. Looking at aluminum options for the New JT Mojave, curious if any one is running one, I like the lightweight approach for my build

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any updates on these? seems like they are out. Looking at aluminum options for the New JT Mojave, curious if any one is running one, I like the lightweight approach for my build
Oh yeah, they're available. Mel's running it on his new JT now and it looks great.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You can see it on the race rig too.

2b77c343-ebd1-49ca-9808-dc5904a091b5-jpeg.362414

With the hoop and lights, it looks really nice. I'll have to see if we have a pic of it from yesterday.

Top Bottom