New bear (Gladiator) in the cave

Dale72

Hooked
This one is actually the stage 2 plus kit minus the front track bar. I think I’m gonna go Synergy for that piece.
I already have the Synergy front track bar and their front control arms that I was going to put on my JL. All I will need to get is the Synergy control arms for the JT and track bar and rear shocks

Bear_JT

Hooked
I already have the Synergy front track bar and their front control arms that I was going to put on my JL. All I will need to get is the Synergy control arms for the JT and track bar and rear shocks
Will the JL control arms work for the JL? I’m trying to decide if I want to go with Fox shocks again or Kings. I really liked my Fox shocks I had on my JKU.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I might get the evo control arms for mine. I talked to Synergy last week about the rear control arms for the JT, the rear lower is out and the rear upper should be available in a couple months.
Man, I think you’d really be impressed with these things. They are solid, and the Johnny Joints being fully serviceable is a huge plus.

Dale72

Hooked
Man, I think you’d really be impressed with these things. They are solid, and the Johnny Joints being fully serviceable is a huge plus.
I think that's what I'll do and just hang on to the stuff I have for a JL. Who knows I might end up with another JLU after I get the JT paid off.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I installed the LED turn signals/DTRL yesterday. They work great and are bright as hell! Daytime pics don’t do them justice. A problem that popped up with this swap is the 3rd brake light stopped working and the side marker lights on the taillights turn off when the headlights are on and you turn on the turn signal. I have the Tazer JL Mini which should clear up any functionality issues but I’m waiting to hear back from Z Automotive to see what they recommend. I might just have to update the rear taillights to LED. It’s probably just a compatibility issue between LED and halogen.

92360CDB-4146-4DC5-BA28-8BA2EF03D52F.jpeg 8618D163-751A-4C80-B2BE-7461B111A3C9.jpeg 4366F7D3-4509-4A28-B344-82964FA578A8.jpeg

Dale72

Hooked
I installed the LED turn signals/DTRL yesterday. They work great and are bright as hell! Daytime pics don’t do them justice. A problem that popped up with this swap is the 3rd brake light stopped working and the side marker lights on the taillights turn off when the headlights are on and you turn on the turn signal. I have the Tazer JL Mini which should clear up any functionality issues but I’m waiting to hear back from Z Automotive to see what they recommend. I might just have to update the rear taillights to LED. It’s probably just a compatibility issue between LED and halogen.

View attachment 366077 View attachment 366076 View attachment 366078
You might have to take it to the dealer and get them to flash the ecm

Bear_JT

Hooked
From what I've seen from people around here that have installed them, they still had to take it to the dealer even though they had a something to do it
Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that too. I’ll have to chick in with my dealer tomorrow. Thanks Dale.

Dale72

Hooked
Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that too. I’ll have to chick in with my dealer tomorrow. Thanks Dale.
Yep, it looks good though. I'll eventually switch mine over to led's these and the head lights. After having them on my JL that's one thing I miss

Bear_JT

Hooked
Yep, it looks good though. I'll eventually switch mine over to led's these and the head lights. After having them on my JL that's one thing I miss
The LEDs are really nice. I want to do the headlights also with the factory LEDs but everywhere seems to be back ordered on them til around December.

Top Bottom