New Ball Joints TF or Synergy?

stainlesself

Hi everyone, I am in need of replacing the OEM ball joints on my 2011 JKU ( they lasted 150,000 miles). I have a 2.5 inch lift with 35 inch tires. Ive narrowed down between Synergy and Teraflex, which is a better option/ which have people had better experiences with.
Any help is appreciated!

Thank You!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hi everyone, I am in need of replacing the OEM ball joints on my 2011 JKU ( they lasted 150,000 miles). I have a 2.5 inch lift with 35 inch tires. Ive narrowed down between Synergy and Teraflex, which is a better option/ which have people had better experiences with.
Any help is appreciated!

Thank You!
Synergy or the factory. Teraflex is not known for quality. The factory gave you 150k why not run them again for another 150k?

stainlesself

Synergy or the factory. Teraflex is not known for quality. The factory gave you 150k why not run them again for another 150k?
Looking for something aftermarket and heavy-duty, it's only until I put a Dyntrac 60 in the front, and wanted something a bit stronger than stock.

Fishfam_jku

Caught the Bug
Been running the Teraflex for 4-5k now, no issues. Been on a few trips and a DD. Still as solid as day one.

Only real reason I went with Teraflex is The 4x4 Shop here in town recommended them. It’s what he runs on his JT and JK so I figured, good enough for him, good enough for me.

1RNGR

Caught the Bug
I just did this research and asked about 20 people, consensus is strong around Synergy

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Been running the Teraflex for 4-5k now, no issues. Been on a few trips and a DD. Still as solid as day one.

Only real reason I went with Teraflex is The 4x4 Shop here in town recommended them. It’s what he runs on his JT and JK so I figured, good enough for him, good enough for me.
Lol as if there is no incentive for him to run and push those.

Top Bottom