New Addition

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well guys the truck is on its way out. It's a lemon! Only have 16k and it's been in and out of the dealership so many times I lost count. Taking everything off before I turn it in.
Really sorry to hear it. Is Jeep going to take it back or are you just going to try and sell it?

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Really sorry to hear it. Is Jeep going to take it back or are you just going to try and sell it?
I got a lawyer. They did the Lemon Law on it. So I'm getting quite a bit of money back and turning it in if you don't already know, it was the diesel, it leaked oil from the side of the motor. They had it for over three months got it back. I had it for a week leaked oil again. They had it for another month. Got it back drove it for two weeks. The rear main sale went out. They had it for a month. Rear axle locker sensor had it for a month on that one too. It's just been one thing after the other. The truck runs great it's just all the little problems. Sad part is I have so much work and money invested it's just sad. I have so many parts still in boxes I didn't even get to put on it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I got a lawyer. They did the Lemon Law on it. So I'm getting quite a bit of money back and turning it in if you don't already know, it was the diesel, it leaked oil from the side of the motor. They had it for over three months got it back. I had it for a week leaked oil again. They had it for another month. Got it back drove it for two weeks. The rear main sale went out. They had it for a month. Rear axle locker sensor had it for a month on that one too. It's just been one thing after the other. The truck runs great it's just all the little problems. Sad part is I have so much work and money invested it's just sad. I have so many parts still in boxes I didn't even get to put on it.
Man, that just sucks and really sorry to hear it. Glad you're gonna be taken care of even though it took a lawyer to do it.

I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Top Bottom