New 2014 Rubicon Wheels For Sale

BlueCopper

Picked up my 2014 Rubicon on Friday and just got my new wheels in today. Looking to sell the factory wheels. Thinking $600 for the set of 5? This is the only picture I have at the moment. I will post more pictures tomorrow. Just to be clear this is for wheels only. I will be keeping the stock tires for now until I save up money for a set of 35's.1376452358303.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm going to guess you're not in CA (no front dealer plate)... so then someone will want to know:

TPMS?
Location?
Shipping?

Sorry I guess I should have stated to begin with that I'm in Illinois. 61068 zip code. I have no problem shipping them if someone wants to pay for it. I'll be keeping the tpms for the new wheels.

Price drop to $500. I also decided to leave the tpms installed in the wheels so they will be included in the sale along with the full set of lugs. Here is a better picture of the wheels.

1376602751717.jpg

Rims

Picked up my 2014 Rubicon on Friday and just got my new wheels in today. Looking to sell the factory wheels. Thinking $600 for the set of 5? This is the only picture I have at the moment. I will post more pictures tomorrow. Just to be clear this is for wheels only. I will be keeping the stock tires for now until I save up money for a set of 35's.View attachment 44402

Can you let me know the cost to ship to calif. 91311
If they are still for sale

I will weigh and measure the boxes in the morning and get back to you.

I believe the backspacing on the factory wheels is 6 1/4 inches.

Top Bottom