NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
The front on the the 4 door is right around 2.25 for a bumper/winch
The front on the 2 door is a tad taller, for added weight.
Both are pretty spot on for either the JK/JKU

:beer:

So will this kit level as well as lift? The first post shows 2" front AND back.

Calico Jack

I think this is what I have been waiting for... I have gone from wanting the Evo Leveling kit to the Rancho sport kit (spring and spacer) and now this. I wonder exactly how much trimming would need to be done with 35" KM2's on stock rubi rims and 1.5 spacers??

Rancho

Caught the Bug
What year JK?

Here is the info:

REAR door area on the 4 DR ( Metal right next to the rock rail on the rubi ) just need to cut that sharp piece, usually on the pre 2013.

2Dr , same area . On the front , it was around the base of the front fender and the big factory fenders.

I think this is what I have been waiting for... I have gone from wanting the Evo Leveling kit to the Rancho sport kit (spring and spacer) and now this. I wonder exactly how much trimming would need to be done with 35" KM2's on stock rubi rims and 1.5 spacers??

Last edited:

Calico Jack

What year JK?

Here is the info:

REAR door area on the 4 DR ( Metal right next to the rock rail on the rubi ) just need to cut that sharp piece, usually on the pre 2013.

2Dr , same area . On the front , it was around the base of the front fender and the big factory fenders.

Must have been typing while you were editing, Okay so just the little bit of metal trimming in the rear fender wells. You don't think I will get any rubbing with the stock fender flares?

Clutch

Caught the Bug
You don't think you'll drop a coil with the 30 and rockstars? If not then I'd be content, I'd just use 2" shock ext in the front and the driveshafts would still be okay.

Are the front coils the same as the Evo plushride 2"?

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Most likely not. Sorry
If you go with a extension up front use one on the bottom. If I recall the tops don't work since there is a different diameter from OE to the Rancho shock.
These coils are a progressive coil while the Evo are a linear style.
At one time on our old set up coils were very similar to the EVO and people would be hard press to notice a difference. :D

Matt

You don't think you'll drop a coil with the 30 and rockstars? If not then I'd be content, I'd just use 2" shock ext in the front and the driveshafts would still be okay.

Are the front coils the same as the Evo plushride 2"?

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom