NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

Hey Sharkey, did you add anything else other than what came with the kit?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven't added anything yet. Keep in mind I am running stock bumpers and no winch so my Jeep is relatively light in terms of those big weight items, although I usually have some tools and such in the back. So far, I have had no problems with just the kit as it comes, even off road driving it pretty hard.

That said, I would feel more comfortable with some longer links in the front. I haven't taco'd my stock links, but the resting angle of my swaybar makes me think it is a possibility with heavy flex. I haven't had a formal check of the front end but, from a driver perspective, it doesn't seem like front LCA's are necessary. I might give them a try down the road but they definitely are not necessary.

I haven't added anything yet. Keep in mind I am running stock bumpers and no winch so my Jeep is relatively light in terms of those big weight items, although I usually have some tools and such in the back. So far, I have had no problems with just the kit as it comes, even off road driving it pretty hard.

That said, I would feel more comfortable with some longer links in the front. I haven't taco'd my stock links, but the resting angle of my swaybar makes me think it is a possibility with heavy flex. I haven't had a formal check of the front end but, from a driver perspective, it doesn't seem like front LCA's are necessary. I might give them a try down the road but they definitely are not necessary.

Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom