NEPA stocker sunday

DKronk42

So, im doing a stocker sunday up here in northeast pa next sunday for a friends birthday. Anyone in the area interested in coming shoot me a PM or comment here and ill get the details to you

DKronk42

Sorry felleas been really busy with work, i will post up all the details when i get home from work.

DKronk42

Better yet, im on break now so ill post up some details now.

Sunday june 8th we will be doing "stocker sunday" at a local wheeling spot called mountain springs lake. Its an old lake bed that has been drained off and the whole area has been flooded several times. Makes for some interesting wheeling. As of right now have about 9 rigs running with us everything from stock cj's to moderately moded jk's.

The point of the run isnt really to push any limits but to just get out as a group, hang out and admire each others rigs. Several of us are under a time constraint so were not really looking to get into anything too too serious.

So here are the details:

There are two rally point for groups coming from different directions.

Group A will be meeting at the dunkin doughnuts in tunkhannock PA at 9:30, we leave by 9:45 to head out and meet up with group B at their rally point.

Group B will be meeting at the grotto pizza in harveys lake PA at 10:30, and departing at 10:45 after joining up with group A and heading out to the trail head.

From there we will be wheeling till about 3 pm then start heading back down the mountain to regroup at grotto again for suds and grubs.

I do have a facebook event for this, if anyone is interested or wants more details, shoot me a PM and i will send you the link to the event.

JKFlyer

Better yet, im on break now so ill post up some details now.

Sunday june 8th we will be doing "stocker sunday" at a local wheeling spot called mountain springs lake. Its an old lake bed that has been drained off and the whole area has been flooded several times. Makes for some interesting wheeling. As of right now have about 9 rigs running with us everything from stock cj's to moderately moded jk's.

The point of the run isnt really to push any limits but to just get out as a group, hang out and admire each others rigs. Several of us are under a time constraint so were not really looking to get into anything too too serious.

So here are the details:

There are two rally point for groups coming from different directions.

Group A will be meeting at the dunkin doughnuts in tunkhannock PA at 9:30, we leave by 9:45 to head out and meet up with group B at their rally point.

Group B will be meeting at the grotto pizza in harveys lake PA at 10:30, and departing at 10:45 after joining up with group A and heading out to the trail head.

From there we will be wheeling till about 3 pm then start heading back down the mountain to regroup at grotto again for suds and grubs.

I do have a facebook event for this, if anyone is interested or wants more details, shoot me a PM and i will send you the link to the event.

sounds liek fun. I originally thought NE PA meant NE Philly and I would have so been there. have fun

Top Bottom