Need some help with a move.

sethccole

Fur-lined boxers and heated socks :thumb:

I've always wanted a bearskin coat...but my future wife hates skins, or mounts, and hunting...I'm gunna buy her a mink coat and maybe change her mind. :thumb:

Anyway! Does anyone have any experience with the super low temperatures making equipment fail or act up?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I've always wanted a bearskin coat...but my future wife hates skins, or mounts, and hunting...I'm gunna buy her a mink coat and maybe change her mind. :thumb:

Anyway! Does anyone have any experience with the super low temperatures making equipment fail or act up?

Not when it comes to a jeep. However, the electronics I worked with loved the cold. The water pumps, not so much... :D

2014 JKUR

sethccole

SO! "Everyone, I'm afraid I've been thinking." *A dangerous past time.* "I know." (Points for this reference if you get this movie)

Since I'm going to Alaska, from Georgia I thought about taking some leave right before my move and driving down to the Florida Keys. That would put me literally from the most southern part of America, to the North West of it. If that's not a bucket list trip, I don't know what is....

Thoughts, concerns, ideas?

TrailBear

SO! "Everyone, I'm afraid I've been thinking." *A dangerous past time.* "I know." (Points for this reference if you get this movie)

Since I'm going to Alaska, from Georgia I thought about taking some leave right before my move and driving down to the Florida Keys. That would put me literally from the most southern part of America, to the North West of it. If that's not a bucket list trip, I don't know what is....

Can't hurt:)

sean.m.adams33

I don't know y you wouldn't

Ak49Reaper

What part of ak you coming to? I have lived up here all my life with exception to my active duty time. I can offer some answers to some questions you may have. Huge jeep community up here.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom