Need some advice

jkur77

I am currently running stock axles, the Rk 3.5" lift,and 37's. My next purchase is going to be PR 60/80 combo. I want to change my suspension to evo's dtd and then do a V-8 swap. My question is which to do first? Does the weight of the V8 cause you to have to re-valve the coilovers?

I am currently running stock axles, the Rk 3.5" lift,and 37's. My next purchase is going to be PR 60/80 combo. I want to change my suspension to evo's dtd and then do a V-8 swap. My question is which to do first? Does the weight of the V8 cause you to have to re-valve the coilovers?

Well if it were me I would do the axles first due to the torque of the new V8 will be a little too much for the stock axles. Depending on which V8 you get the weight difference is minimal maybe 200 lbs.

Dean454

Seems to me the engine swap will have the greatest overall impact on all other parts. I would do that first then build around it.

jkur77

Seems to me the engine swap will have the greatest overall impact on all other parts. I would do that first then build around it.

I will do the axles first, and if the 3.8L holds out, the suspension would be next. I'm just trying to avoid spending more money than needed.

Top Bottom