Need help choosing lift

SDHobbs

After much debate and research, i've decided to skip the leveling kit and jump right into a 3" Evo Enforcer lift. Evo draglink flip, Rancho 9000's, 1350 JE Reel front DS, Evo C2 gussets. Getting installed 1st week of November by ORE.
I'm still in shock on how much i'm spending all at once, but I think I would have just wasted time and money going with the leveling kit and spent the next year wishing I would have gone with the Enforcer kit. My better half gave me the green light and even offered to help me out with the cost so i'm going for it!!

Dirt Foot

After much debate and research, i've decided to skip the leveling kit and jump right into a 3" Evo Enforcer lift. Evo draglink flip, Rancho 9000's, 1350 JE Reel front DS, Evo C2 gussets. Getting installed 1st week of November by ORE.
I'm still in shock on how much i'm spending all at once, but I think I would have just wasted time and money going with the leveling kit and spent the next year wishing I would have gone with the Enforcer kit. My better half gave me the green light and even offered to help me out with the cost so i'm going for it!!

You won't be disappointed. Great choice.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Don't have any experience with the enforcer lift but have heard good things. Don't think you will be disappointed.

Youll love that combo. Great on and off road.

Top Bottom