Need battery replacement help. Wont start after switching both batteries.

FUGEDABOUTIT

Needs some help please.
I changed both batteries yesterday. After charging batteries before install all batteries show 12.7-13.1. When I went to start it all lights and acc come on but will not turn over. I did the IBS reset for 8 hrs while charging the batteries. When Tested the fuse array the N3 which is the start stop fuse is 10-12v. all others aRE 12.7 OR higher. Do you think that is the issue? If it is how difficult is it to switch out? 2020 JT Sport S

Thanks for the help.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why did you change the batteries in the first place? Were they not working any more?
This ^^^

Kinda need to know what was going on before the replacements. Could be the batteries weren't your problem and you still have the same thing going on.

FUGEDABOUTIT

I starting hearing a change in the starting, it was getting a little slower. Then tried to start it and dead battery. So I Jumped it and decided it was time change both batteries. After changing both batteries, went to start it and all the lights came on and but no cranking. I had not had any starting issues before this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I starting hearing a change in the starting, it was getting a little slower. Then tried to start it and dead battery. So I Jumped it and decided it was time change both batteries. After changing both batteries, went to start it and all the lights came on and but no cranking. I had not had any starting issues before this.
Main battery is all you should have needed to replace. But, if all the lights are coming on, I would double check your connections at the main battery. Make sure they're actually getting tightened on. Also, check your grounds to make sure none are loose.

jeeeep

Hooked
Take a look at the Z case fuse array, Mopar makes them with a 60-amp fan fuse and the other has a 100-amp fan if you have the tow package.
Mopar 68368853AA or 68368854AA

Top Bottom