Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

I'm sure this has been addressed. But how do you clean your seats? I have quite a bit of mud on mine and don't want to damage the fabric.

I use an upholstery cleaner, in a silver can. I got it at Walmart, I'm not sure if it will remove big caked mud but it gets most spots out of mine.

Napalm

Onyx tucked away in the garage due to an impending storm.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429223703.846566.jpg

Wife says mods are on hold due to or recent purchase of a new home... So considering the factory fender chop. Thoughts?

DA RUNT

Wife says mods are on hold due to or recent purchase of a new home... So considering the factory fender chop. Thoughts?

I would hold off until you do the lift and tires. I did my old Jeep when it was on stocks and regretted it :grayno:

edit: Your Jeep looks great the way it sits, and wth is that deer on your wall wearing? :crazyeyes:

Last edited:

Napalm

I would hold off until you do the lift and tires. I did my old Jeep when it was on stocks and regretted it :grayno:

edit: Your Jeep looks great the way it sits, and wth is that deer on your wall wearing? :crazyeyes:

Thanks for the input Runt. I appreciate it!

That was a drunken teenage night where we decided to dress up a deer in half of my old paramedic school uniform.

Napalm

So being as tight as we are on money right now, I get excited about even the smallest of things I can do to the Jeep.

This evening I did something small, more of a fix. Due to a lose KC light and several times being hit by my doors, both of my cowls have been shot.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429227323.719704.jpg

I being the perfectionist I am, couldn't hardly stand to see these dents, and wanted to find a way to take my mind off of them.

Enter the rugged ridge cowl guard. A great little piece of hard plastic that covers, protects, and let's face it, doesn't look that bad. Goes well with the fenders and soft top.

I like em! (Added many pictures of different angles for people maybe on the fence about buying. I know that I was being that I didn't want to look stupid, but I must say, I'm glad I did. They are tough and look pretty tough.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429227567.823263.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429227589.273635.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429227613.603675.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429227643.935108.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429227670.607363.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429227687.550481.jpg

CCTX50

Once again... really like this thread and all the pictures. I am thinking about buying the EVO level kit and just had a question. Read the entire thread and found that you just did the springs in front and the pucks in back and stock shocks. Did you have to do anything with break lines due to the increased lift?

On another note... just got back from Jeep Jamboree Texas Spur and had a blast. Might want to keep that in mind for next year. I will post up some pictures soon.

Congrats on house AND wife. Hope she did good today.

Napalm

Once again... really like this thread and all the pictures. I am thinking about buying the EVO level kit and just had a question. Read the entire thread and found that you just did the springs in front and the pucks in back and stock shocks. Did you have to do anything with break lines due to the increased lift?

On another note... just got back from Jeep Jamboree Texas Spur and had a blast. Might want to keep that in mind for next year. I will post up some pictures soon.

Congrats on house AND wife. Hope she did good today.

No brake line issues, just make sure you loosen the bracket before installation. Makes it a ton easier.

I'm incredibly impressed with the simplicity of this lift, it literally is 4 pieces in the box and all you need is those four pieces.

And she placed 5th, so we will take that as a victory.

Napalm

Congrats on the crossfit competition! My wife got in to crossfit about a year ago and loves it. She is addicted

Thank you!

Mines been instructing it for about 4, and she just recently started competing. Looks like fun, but it's definitely not my area of expertise.

CCTX50

No brake line issues, just make sure you loosen the bracket before installation. Makes it a ton easier.

I'm incredibly impressed with the simplicity of this lift, it literally is 4 pieces in the box and all you need is those four pieces.

And she placed 5th, so we will take that as a victory.

Thanks for the quick reply. The wife gave me the go ahead on the EVO Kit and new Poison Spyder differential covers. Damaged the rear during Jeep Jamboree and so going to replace both at once. Like I have said before... build is slow... BUT it will get done.

DMF

Love this thread and congrats to you and to your wife and also with the new house!
I also regretted cutting my fenders. When I go up to 35's I will probably try it again.

Napalm

Love this thread and congrats to you and to your wife and also with the new house!
I also regretted cutting my fenders. When I go up to 35's I will probably try it again.

I thought your fender cut looked great! But I understand what you are saying.

I dig your Jeep, and thank you very much.

Top Bottom