Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Napalm

Ouch!!! [emoji15]

Ouch! Might as week go ahead and order up a new WAL banner :thumb:

Dang Nathan you already got hit by a rock now ripped out the rear view mirror goodnight
I think I see a new windshield and banner coming

Well the prognosis was bad. A brand new windshield is on its way and will be installed next Tuesday.

A smaller, more compact CB is on the way as well. The large Cobra 25 put too much pressure sitting on my rear view mirror, which contributed to the break. I've ordered a more compact Midland for the same place.

I'll also get a Wayalife banner ordered later today. Hopefully it'll be here before next Friday.

Hi res pics of the damage to come later.

Kyle7R

Well the prognosis was bad. A brand new windshield is on its way and will be installed next Tuesday.

A smaller, more compact CB is on the way as well. The large Cobra 25 put too much pressure sitting on my rear view mirror, which contributed to the break. I've ordered a more compact Midland for the same place.

I'll also get a Wayalife banner ordered later today. Hopefully it'll be here before next Friday.

Hi res pics of the damage to come later.

Aww shoot man, I had a Uniden I'd trade ya ;)

On the bright side, you won't have to try and salvage your OHV sticker to transfer to a new windshield

Dale72

Hooked
I'd wait there is rain that is supposed to move across I 35 in North TX tonight don't know if it will get this far down

Napalm

New smaller CB is in!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463189264.252195.jpg

I went with a budget Midland this time. Seems to be good quality for the price.

Napalm

Steel is seeing clearly again :) loving the new windshield!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463520306.714623.jpg

Pulling her into the bay today at the fire station for a new Wayalife decal install, the Texas OHV permit install, and to get the new CB installed.

Tomorrow I'll use my SWR meter and get the CB tuned.

Steel's maiden off road voyage is this weekend!

Napalm

The most important pretrip work I see is being added! Hello 700hp!

I know right! I love/hate putting these things on. I love repping WAL and couldn't drive a Jeep without one. But applying it, keeping it straight, measuring, and then making sure I don't screw up any letters is tough!!

Top Bottom