Napalm's Amazon River Adventure!

Amazing pics! Thanks for sharing! I will be traveling all the way around the world in a little less than a year and I cannot wait!

Really cool pics Napalm! It's such an eye opener to have the privilege of going to another part of the world to see how other people live their lives. Especially when you can go as a non-tourist. Thank you for sharing your adventure with us.

Thanks everyone!!! I am very fortunate I was able to go and really glad you guys are enjoying the pictures. I wish I could add more, but there are a ton of them!

wow, thanks for sharing

What type of aid did the mission provide?

Our team went with a Christian based company. Our main objective was to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but we also had other objectives and types of aid. We had a medical division(my area), dentistry, pharmaceuticals, men's and woman's adult ministry. We also had an eyeglass providing service as well as a children's ministry.

All and all we had about 25 people, including translators. Working with translators is an interesting experience but I know that the experience gained will help me in my career in the states.

Great pics, as always, Napalm. Thanks for the sharing. It's amazing how a picture, a thought, a smell has the ability to take us back in time and to other places.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom