N-Fab side rails

projectMMTB

N-fab side rails for sale. Had them for about 4 months. My reason for selling is that I wanna get rid of these and get some Evo sliders.
Good condition. Only a few minor scratches that can easily be touched up
Like to get $160 but it's negotiable ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420841964.270306.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420842049.275991.jpg

Any idea if they are able to ship via UPS? Or would they need to go via truck freight? I have the stock Rubi rails but kind of like the idea of the small hoops/steps.

Any idea if they are able to ship via UPS? Or would they need to go via truck freight? I have the stock Rubi rails but kind of like the idea of the small hoops/steps.

I think they can be shipped UPS
I'm going to go to the post office tomorrow and see what pricing would be and to see if I can ship UPS or have to do freight

I think they can be shipped UPS
I'm going to go to the post office tomorrow and see what pricing would be and to see if I can ship UPS or have to do freight

That's great. I appreciate you going the extra mile to find out. If they can go UPS I can send them to my work with our UPS account number. Then you wouldn't even need to worry about pre-paying the freight to save that hassle on your end.

That's great. I appreciate you going the extra mile to find out. If they can go UPS I can send them to my work with our UPS account number. Then you wouldn't even need to worry about pre-paying the freight to save that hassle on your end.

I bought rubi rails off a wayalifer and they came via UPS. Shipping cost was steep tho.

Top Bottom