MYJPBAD Build

Finally a few things being installed!

EVO control arm skids, new bumpstops front and rear, Rock Krawler rear upper control arms, and EVO drag link flip kit.

IMG_1477186801.524046.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

did you get enough miles on your regear to take it out yet?...I'm flying up to Seattle right after my Raiders kick some donkey butt on the 7th...I'll be in town till the 13th; I'm liking our chances even more with CJ Anderson out for the season...

did you get enough miles on your regear to take it out yet?...I'm flying up to Seattle right after my Raiders kick some donkey butt on the 7th...I'll be in town till the 13th; I'm liking our chances even more with CJ Anderson out for the season...

Yeah i got my miles in and actually did an Elbe trip yesterday with Blackout Garage. I'm loving the 5.13's off-road so far. Just let me know what days you want to go out and if its a weekday I can just take a personal day.

I still have a few things sitting in my garage needing to be installed whenever i have time.

Elbe videos, i know quality sucks (wasn't my filming)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1FpdJwuNrcKaxeqXcbgJkg[/video]

Nice rig bud!

I work on an aid unit in Kent, saw your rig and immediately recognized it!

Cool to see a local rig on here!

Elbe looked pretty muddy...

I was thinking about heading out to the Olympic Peninsula to check out a campsite at Yahoo Lake on the Upper Clearwater river...drive out early Friday 11th morning and return mid afternoon Sat on the 12th (I fly out early Sun morning)...I've wanted to check out this place for two years, after camping last may on the river before the Clearwater (Upper Queets)...

Not challenging trails, but all FSR's and beautiful area...I'm bringing my fishing gear, as there should be trout & steelhead...most likely my last camping opportunity for the year...lmk know if your interested...

Elbe looked pretty muddy...

I was thinking about heading out to the Olympic Peninsula to check out a campsite at Yahoo Lake on the Upper Clearwater river...drive out early Friday 11th morning and return mid afternoon Sat on the 12th (I fly out early Sun morning)...I've wanted to check out this place for two years, after camping last may on the river before the Clearwater (Upper Queets)...

Not challenging trails, but all FSR's and beautiful area...I'm bringing my fishing gear, as there should be trout & steelhead...most likely my last camping opportunity for the year...lmk know if your interested...

Yeah after a week of rain it was pretty muddy and some deep puddles, deepest was just past my bottom door hinges.

Yeah i'd be interested in doing some camping. I believe i've sent you my phone # in a pm previously? I grew up in Poulsbo so Olympics have been my backyard.

Yeah after a week of rain it was pretty muddy and some deep puddles, deepest was just past my bottom door hinges.

Yeah i'd be interested in doing some camping. I believe i've sent you my phone # in a pm previously? I grew up in Poulsbo so Olympics have been my backyard.

I just pm'ed you...

Update:

Just placed the order for the Zeon 10-s. Should be here in the next few days.

Also gave my fiancé my Christmas list Monday and have parts already showing up, it's torture knowing I have half doors and can't use them till after Christmas...

Didn't you just find one at a pawn shop for the wife's jeep? Lucky bastard haha :2thumbsup:

Yep. I've had the 8s on mine for a few years. We weren't even going to buy a winch for the wifes. The 10 from the pawn shop was there for a month. I couldn't let it go. When I asked about it, turns out it was never even used. Just one of those lucky buys.

Yep. I've had the 8s on mine for a few years. We weren't even going to buy a winch for the wifes. The 10 from the pawn shop was there for a month. I couldn't let it go. When I asked about it, turns out it was never even used. Just one of those lucky buys.

Only in CO do you find things like that. I need to get back down there one of these days.

Your a lucky guy with a girlfriend like that...it's going to get too cold for half doors soon...if not already

Top Bottom