My Ram kept me safe

Dale72

Hooked
The 2020's are supposed to have a new motor and transmission in the 2500 and the 3500
Yeah, I was showing it to my wife. They really have stepped up the max towing capacity of the SRW to 24k as well with the HO Cummins. It’s a beast of a truck

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well, here’s a swift kick in the balls...

My friend that owns the dealership texted me this afternoon that the Ram just rolled off the truck ahead of schedule. So of course, I drop everything to run over check it out.

Lincoln says there it is, i’m like where, I only see a crew cab. He said, yeah that’s it. I turned to him and said we were ordering a mega cab and that’s not my truck. Yup..

So we are back to waiting, again. I’m starting to think I’m not meant to have a Ram.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked
Not to rub it in, but mine just showed up the other day. Was built in like 2 days and took 5 weeks to ship, which wasnt to bad in reality. Your going to love it 20190828_135722.jpg 20190828_135634.jpg 20190828_135747.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I mean. It’s already proved it’s worth it... and I don’t like dodge. What’s a few more weeks for something that’s proven itself?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

Well, here’s a swift kick in the balls...

My friend that owns the dealership texted me this afternoon that the Ram just rolled off the truck ahead of schedule. So of course, I drop everything to run over check it out.

Lincoln says there it is, i’m like where, I only see a crew cab. He said, yeah that’s it. I turned to him and said we were ordering a mega cab and that’s not my truck. Yup..

So we are back to waiting, again. I’m starting to think I’m not meant to have a Ram.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Whaaaaat? The heck

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Well that sucks big time. Get excited with the call, race over getting more excited and then, wham!!! No Ram!!! I feel for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wjtstudios

Hooked
So in a mega cab does the back seat just go back farther or is there storage behind it?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The back seat reclines and there’s a bunch of storage behind the back seat. I can also sit in the back seat with the front seat all the way back and still have room to cross my leg.

The biggest reason I want the mega is the storage though. Towing with the goose as you know eliminates most of the bed storage on trips.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom