My new baby!!!

LSX-Jeep

Today I traded in my 08 jku 4x2 for a real jeep 2015 jku 4x4 like I should have in the first place lol. Anyhow here's a picture of her:).
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445734157.987586.jpg

LSX-Jeep

Now I need some side steps. I need a running start to jump in the jeep lol. I was thinking of Power Steps or the ones that have the side rail protection?

werks

Nice Jeep and as a new 2015 JKU owner I've been looking into upgrades my self lately. In regards to the Power Steps I have some on my lifted Ram2500 and while I love them on there (especially as the wife is short lol) if you plan on doing any rock crawling with your Jeep I'm not sure that I would put them on there as I think they will get mangled!

LSX-Jeep

I can see that easily happening which is why I would also purchase another set when I get ready to hit the trails.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Looks like an awesome rig! Just curious as to why a hard top but half doors? Why not a soft top and half doors or a hard top with full doors?

Pyro1415

Nice jeep man I'm digging the half doors with the hard top. You wont want to switch steps/ rails out id suggest doing a normal rail/step combo just the footing should help you get in easy enough.

Nicalife

Nice rig! How are you liking the half doors? I got the same set up. I love the look of the half doors, but I definitely want an extra full door set for the winter. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445805746.711554.jpg

Top Bottom