My life with a Brick

WJCO

Meme King
You’d really piss of a bunch of tree huggers!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I'm up for the challenge. Pissing off tree huggers brings a smile to my face. :D

One time I parked our F350 super crew longbed truck in a very small 'alternative fuel' parking spot. It was a diesel so I was good.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'm up for the challenge. Pissing off tree huggers brings a smile to my face. :D

One time I parked our F350 super crew longbed truck in a very small 'alternative fuel' parking spot. It was a diesel so I was good.

Awesome!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked

The only thing better would be to stick the charging nozzle into your fuel intake...

Ddays

Hooked
Man, people suck. I so wish you lived closer to me. The guys I have working on my Jeep are awesome and they're a bunch of Subaru guys.
Do you have any shops that specialize in electrical work? I know there are a few like that around me.

JKbrick

Thats ridiculous. You have a plan to take it to someone that will actually work on it?

Man, people suck. I so wish you lived closer to me. The guys I have working on my Jeep are awesome and they're a bunch of Subaru guys.
Do you have any shops that specialize in electrical work? I know there are a few like that around me.

That’s so sad too see. Poor old Brick

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I think my next step which should probably have been my first step is to have the dealer that did the clockspring recall check that to see if it was a bad one I think

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Does anyone think if my clock spring they replaced under recall went bad it would or could kill the instrument cluster and make nothing else on the steering column functional?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom