My Jeep Build

blackrubi14

We don't really have a name other than Jeep or sometimes Rubi but here are a few pics.

2014 JKUR (3.73 gears)
At the dealer with just 9 miles on her.
photo 1.jpg
photo 4.jpg

A few weeks after taking delivery and letting the snow melt.
IMG_1589.jpg

First mod was a new front bumper and winch.
IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

That bumper didn't last but one trip and it was time for a change.
IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

Next up was a BB, 33" Toyo's and Dick Cepek wheels.
IMG_1838.jpg
IMG_1851.jpg

Next was a new rear bumper. LoD Shorty W/tire carrier.
IMG_2001.jpg

Before installing the Rigid LED's.
IMG_2009.jpg

After install.
IMG_2031.jpg

Next was a 3" TF lift, 35" Toyo's and 4.56 gears. I regret not taking pics while installing the lift.
FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

Added a Spiderwebshade and Hi-Lift jack.
IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

That is all the pics I have so far, I did install a CB and Lux Lighting rock lights as well but do not have any pics of those at work.
Next up is oil pan/transmission skid plate, modified fenders, 37's and possibly a PR44 front housing. I plan to regear as well but not right away. I should have went from 33's straight to 37's but I really want to upgrade the front axle before going to 37's.

you have any pics of the LUX rock lights?

Sorry MedixJK, I just saw this. The only pics I have on my phone are of the lights on at night, I will take some pics of the lights themselves this evening and post them either tonight or tomorrow morning.

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2462 (2).jpg

Dang man, you didn't even wait and went straight into the mods.. Nice! Can't wait to see what else you have in store. :thumb:

Like that rear bumper! Nice choice

Thanks all!

I love the LoD bumper, I get a lot of compliments on it. I will be changing the front bumper to either Lod or EVO. I'd like to have matching bumpers, as in brands but I really like the EVO bumper.

I installed EVO Rock Skins back in August. The first couple of holes were nerve racking, after a few beers, the rest were easy breezy :beer:

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

Lux lights look good! Have any issues installing them or were they straight forward?

Thanks!

Install was really easy, no issues. The only part that was remotely difficult was tying all the wires together due to their size, the wires are tiny. Other than that, straight forward and easy to install.

I finally got around to installing my ARB compressor last week. I used the M.O.R.E mount and ORO quick disconnect air chuck. I also added an OTRATTW switch for the compressor but forgot take a pic after install.

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

Welded on EVO gussets over the weekend.

IMG_3017.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

Also got a 1350 JE Reel front shaft installed but forgot to take a pic of it in the jeep.

IMG_3001.jpg

And EVO stuff starting to show up, got the transmission and oil pan skid on Saturday, the crossmember skid and rock sliders should be arriving this week.

IMG_3016.jpg

Had a guy at work wanting my 35's, so, what better time to go to 37's.

IMG_3035.jpg

Installed EVO Protek Skid System.

The main reason for aftermarket skids to me was the transmission cooling line left out the open with no protection.

IMG_3072.jpg

Oil and transmission skids.

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3051 (2).jpg

New lower control arms are next, I wish I had just got new arms in the first place!

Time to cut the fenders.

Taping the cut lines.

IMG_3076.jpg

Cut

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

Cleaning the cut.

IMG_3080.jpg

Inner fender trimmed.

IMG_3079.jpg

Installing the trim.

IMG_3081.jpg

Trim installed on the front.

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

And the rear.

IMG_3085.jpg

And a front view.

IMG_3086.jpg

Thanks to Eddie for the write up on cutting these fenders, made it much easier, thank you!

My EVO sliders should arrive mid week, hopefully I can get them installed next weekend.

Top Bottom