My build

whytiptoe

Hello everyone, I am about to send my jeep in for the BUILD!!!! Here is my list, please let me know if I am missing anything!!!

1. Front and rear brake lines with relocation kit.
2. EVO long arm kit
3. Front and rear Adams 1350 drive shafts
4. EVO Draglink Flip kit
5. EVO long arm crossmember skid plate (selling the non-long arm crossmember if anyone needs one. Its in great shape.)
6. EVO/KING front and rear bump stops
7. Front and rear dynatrak diff covers
8. EVO Sleeve, gussets and truss kit for front
9. EVO front and rear bolt on coils and brackets
10. Ranco knuckles

Know I need to get, but not sure what ones. I have to figure this out by tomorrow.
11. Front top mount tie rod, not a clue to what one I want.
12. Ball joints, Leaning towards dynatrac, but from what I understand you have to take them out to rebuild them.

Is there anything I am not thinking of?

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Get the Dynatrac ball joints. Many members here have had early failures with other brands. And I believe the ball joints can be rebuilt on the jeep, you don't have to press them again.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Ok, pulled the trigger, parts are ordered and will set up install once the tech receives all the parts. This is going to be HUGE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice list [emoji106] , Congrats you will have yourself a sweet Jeep.
You should wait with ordering the driveshafts until the long arms are installed and axles back in place. It’s best if you measure for shafts then.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

whytiptoe

Well just got the call and I am going to be dropping the jeep off Monday. The DS have already been ordered, but called Adams and asked if they are not the correct length if I could send them back. Without hesitation he said yes and he would get them corrected and send them back. Now I just have to play the waiting game till it gets done.

Top Bottom