Music - What are you listening to?

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Their new album has so many badass hits. Loving it. If you haven't already heard their interviews, David Draiman is a fucking legend. That dude is so aware of all the crazy bullshit going on in our culture.

It is an awesome album! Nice that they included the new CD with each concert ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

Has anyone else found Tom Macdonald?

I'm all over hip hop and rap. Been listening to that genre since before it was cool. I listen to most everything. Not much into country music, But I do respect the old time artists of that genre as well. You can't acknowledge music and deny the influence of Merle, Waylon, Willy etc etc.
Tom Mcdonald has some interesting lyrics and touches on some of today's hot topics. I think he lacks credibility amongst hip hops bigger names. Not sure that really means shit to him and becuase of that I like what he's doing. Listening to his lyrics he seams to have an intelligent mind.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

He has some good ones out. Not really my favorite style of music but worth a listen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm all over hip hop and rap. Been listening to that genre since before it was cool. I listen to most everything. Not much into country music, But I do respect the old time artists of that genre as well. You can't acknowledge music and deny the influence of Merle, Waylon, Willy etc etc.
Tom Mcdonald has some interesting lyrics and touches on some of today's hot topics. I think he lacks credibility amongst hip hops bigger names. Not sure that really means shit to him and becuase of that I like what he's doing. Listening to his lyrics he seams to have an intelligent mind.

I heard about him on talk radio honestly. I’m 55 and don’t listen to rap or whatever you call his music. I never listened to music until this election cycle and stopped cold turkey and turned on music. I like this guys message, he did an interview on the radio and sounded intelligent

Elroy231

I heard about him on talk radio honestly. I’m 55 and don’t listen to rap or whatever you call his music. I never listened to music until this election cycle and stopped cold turkey and turned on music. I like this guys message, he did an interview on the radio and sounded intelligent

Hes not pushing the medias agenda.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I listen to more rock n' roll than anything. Lately it's been Greta Van Fleet, some good older style music, it's cool they are from Michigan also. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
Trivium. That's all I have been listening to.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ah yes... I started listening to them in college. They’ve made some good songs, but I haven’t heard any of their new stuff. In Waves and Strife were really the last songs I’ve heard from them.

Also been listening to Mudvayne, A7X and Volbeat. And some old Tool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

Ah yes... I started listening to them in college. They’ve made some good songs, but I haven’t heard any of their new stuff. In Waves and Strife were really the last songs I’ve heard from them.

Also been listening to Mudvayne, A7X and Volbeat. And some old Tool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Their 2020 album and song Catastrophist is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom