Multiple Cylinder Misfire - Code P0300

Colorado4x4

On Random cylinder misfires I usually start with the simple and cheaper stuff like spark plugs. I replaced mine on my 2011 3.8 at 70k.

If it happened right after a fill up of gas at a station you don’t normally visit then the likely hood of bad gas is very possible. You could start by adding an octane booster to your tank or top off your tank with high octane fuel from a top tier fuel station like Sunoco.
Thanks. It happened the next morning after a fill up and hard wheeling trail. Haven’t had the misfire code for 1K miles but probably going to just replace plugs and coils and go from there. I hope it’s nothing else!

jeeeep

Hooked
On Random cylinder misfires I usually start with the simple and cheaper stuff like spark plugs. I replaced mine on my 2011 3.8 at 70k.

If it happened right after a fill up of gas at a station you don’t normally visit then the likely hood of bad gas is very possible. You could start by adding an octane booster to your tank or top off your tank with high octane fuel from a top tier fuel station like Sunoco.
this is what I like about the 3.8L, no individual coil paks and no need to pull the intake to get to the plugs,.

Top Bottom