MUDDY MONDAY - Show Us Your Jeep in the Sticky Stuff!!

Breer

Caught the Bug
D71D6A86-1513-4202-9E2F-B96FE0B0C604.jpg

Bad stuff, I was wondering what my wheels would look like not being white so this was kinda helpful.

longarmwj

Normally I try to avoid the mud, but wheeling in the south that's almost impossible. However I have been known to sometimes say screw it and play in the sticky stuff.
IMG_5766.jpg
IMG_8745.jpg
IMG_8732.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Frydaddy

Ah, my more innocent days. Anyone familiar with Yankee Lake near Hubbard, Ohio? I only went there twice, but always left with no less than $500 in repairs! This time was a blown alternator, and wheel bearings. I could hear the electricity arcing inside the alternator! I wish i could find the picture of the interior, SOMEONE left the window open! (me).

242999_10150611095575627_6614296_o.jpg 205478_10150141879341379_5478145_n.jpg

Edit: Story time! The bad alternator meant that the voltage was so low that the headlights wouldnt work. Well I had to find a safe place to park it for the night. I had a friend follow me just a few blocks to a lit parking lot by the interstate. Wouldnt you know it, a cop hits his lights just as im pulling in for the night. Good thing he didnt see the flask in the glove box as i was pulling out my ID! All next day was spent in front of advance, pulling out the alternator and wrestling with the cast aluminum standoff, all the while getting covered in dried mud.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Man I hate mud. There is nothing worse than being out all day and having to run through ONE friggin' mudhole.
If I'm gonna get muddy I'd rather be in it all day

CL1A9619.jpg

TaraW1111

IMG_0479.jpg
Just got a lil muddy cruising around the dirt roads of south eastern Ohio fully stock a few weeks ago. Can't wait for the new tires and more adventuring!

-------------------------------------------
2016 JKU
1995 YJ

Top Bottom