MUDDY MONDAY - Show Us Your Jeep in the Sticky Stuff!!

ADA OZ

IMG_4258.JPG
I went to pull someone out last night that was well over their head. This is mine after pulling the original help out of he way before getting to the actual stuck jeep. Buried his to the frame. Young Kids weren’t prepared...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Esum2016

Happy MUDDY MONDAY everyone!! While playing in the mud is far from my personal cup of tea, having to wheel in it is almost inevitable regardless of where you live as all you need is a little dirt and water to make it. That being said, I'm starting this thread because I want to see pics of your Jeep axle deep in the sticky stuff and if possible absolutely covered with filth. Hell, if you've got videos of you slipping and sliding through the slime, even better! :cool:

To kick things off, here are a couple of pics of Moby in the trenches at Elbe.
main.php

main.php

Now let's see your pics!! :thumb:

IMG_0101.JPG
Free orange paint job.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I-Eat-Mud

IMG_3892.jpg
Ripped a ball joint through the knuckle of a Dana 60 getting out of this mud. Not quite sure how that happened. Recovery trailer is on its way currently. But Its a lovely day, i have cell service and wayalife forum so life could be a lot worse.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
View attachment 300398
Ripped a ball joint through the knuckle of a Dana 60 getting out of this mud. Not quite sure how that happened. Recovery trailer is on its way currently. But Its a lovely day, i have cell service and wayalife forum so life could be a lot worse.

Wow, that's a tough break, sorry to hear that. Glad you had mobile service at least. Good luck!

Top Bottom