More ads than usual

wjtstudios

Hooked
Is anyone getting more adds than usual on the mobile version. I’m now getting drop down adds from the top and pop ups on the bottom.

No pop ups thankfully. But they are on top, middle and bottom. It breaks up the thread in an annoying way on my phone but no pop ups.

black pearl

Hooked
I’ve noticed a increase in ads, but just figure it’s to keep the free forum up and running (I have no idea what it cost to make this happen).

Bear_JT

Hooked
If you’re on your mobile device like a phone, it seems like the top adds go away if you rotate your phone horizontally. The bottom one still pops up but much smaller.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really do apologize for not seeing this sooner and for the annoying new ads that you were seeing. Unfortunately, Cindy and I were at Jeep Bash and wasn't online during that time. We just saw this and looked into it and apparently, all on their own and without consulting us first, Google decided to run an "experiment" with our adsense while we were out of town. 🤬

Needless to say, we figured out how to turn their shit off and again, apologize for the inconvenience.

JKbrick

I really do apologize for not seeing this sooner and for the annoying new ads that you were seeing. Unfortunately, Cindy and I were at Jeep Bash and wasn't online during that time. We just saw this and looked into it and apparently, all on their own and without consulting us first, Google decided to run an "experiment" with our adsense while we were out of town. 🤬

Needless to say, we figured out how to turn their shit off and again, apologize for the inconvenience.
Of course they did without asking, google thinks it can do anything without asking, these companies got too big and are out of control

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Of course they did without asking, google thinks it can do anything without asking, these companies got too big and are out of control
It really was a shock to see. Of course, they left us a message to explain how their "experiment" was going to help make us a whopping $100 more over a months time. :rolleyes:

wjtstudios

Hooked

Awesome Eddie! Thanks always for your hard work!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom