Mod, please delete my account

Religious people are the most judgmental people out there so did you expect anything less?

Haha! This is too funny...By your response, I guess you're not a religious person? But by your other 16k post I could definitely say you are very judgmental. "Being judgmental is fueled by self-righteousness, the misguided inner motivation to make our own life look better by comparing it to the lives of others right? While it’s easy to point fingers at religious people and label them as judgmental, the reality is that we’ve all got a judgmental stripe in us, don’t we?" I mean shit I just judged you by your other 16k post but In the end, "Christians, like most people, will unfortunately continue to judge others at times that’s human nature & the nature of the struggle against sin and wrongdoing." So you can kiss my religious ass.

Edit: I didn't put quotation marks.

Last edited:
Haha! This is too funny...By your response, I guess you're not a religious person? But by your other 16k post I could definitely say you are very judgmental. Being judgmental is fueled by self-righteousness, the misguided inner motivation to make our own life look better by comparing it to the lives of others right? While it’s easy to point fingers at religious people and label them as judgmental, the reality is that we’ve all got a judgmental stripe in us, don’t we? I mean shit I just judged you by your other 16k post but In the end, Christians, like most people, will unfortunately continue to judge others at times that’s human nature & the nature of the struggle against sin and wrongdoing. So you can kiss my religious ass.

So your religious I assume??

Haha! This is too funny...By your response, I guess you're not a religious person? But by your other 16k post I could definitely say you are very judgmental. Being judgmental is fueled by self-righteousness, the misguided inner motivation to make our own life look better by comparing it to the lives of others right? While it’s easy to point fingers at religious people and label them as judgmental, the reality is that we’ve all got a judgmental stripe in us, don’t we? I mean shit I just judged you by your other 16k post but In the end, Christians, like most people, will unfortunately continue to judge others at times that’s human nature & the nature of the struggle against sin and wrongdoing. So you can kiss my religious ass.

I judge people all the time as does everyone else. My point was the religious people are supposed to be accepting of everyone because God accepts everyone (I think, I don't have a clue since I'm not a believer but that's what I've been told), but yet the religious folks are always looking for ways to put others down or cast them away. Rather ironic actually. Always makes me laugh.

I judge people all the time as does everyone else. My point was the religious people are supposed to be accepting of everyone because God accepts everyone (I think, I don't have a clue since I'm not a believer but that's what I've been told), but yet the religious folks are always looking for ways to put others down or cast them away. Rather ironic actually. Always makes me laugh.

You've just always ran into the wrong ones. It's common for a Protestant American to bend the Scriptures to fit their own opinions. Why else would there be thousands of denominations?

You've just always ran into the wrong ones. It's common for a Protestant American to bend the Scriptures to fit their own opinions. Why else would there be thousands of denominations?

I've ran into a lot and it always turns out the same. They are better then you for a lot of reasons, one being they are a believer and you are not.

Would it be fair for people to judge you for the fact that you quoted someone else's thoughts, passed them off as yours without even bothering to give proper credit? :idontknow:

http://www.exploregod.com/why-are-christians-so-judgmental

Third paragraph.

Last edited:
LMAO, can you imagine all the updates the OP is getting from this thread if he/she has their notifications on?

PS. Bacon is good.

Top Bottom