Moab

jkur77

The first week in April my family and I will be making our first trip to Moab. Any suggestions on trails and must do's?

If you're going to be there during EJS it may be tough to just run some trails. You may want to look into registering for a couple. The other option is just run them late afternoon (2pm I believe) when the trails open up to the public. The only issue with that is on some of the more popular runs that are one way in / out you run into a lot of traffic coming out. I would say we could meet up but I will be there the week before and after you LOL.

Hope you have a great time!

jkur77

If you're going to be there during EJS it may be tough to just run some trails. You may want to look into registering for a couple. The other option is just run them late afternoon (2pm I believe) when the trails open up to the public. The only issue with that is on some of the more popular runs that are one way in / out you run into a lot of traffic coming out. I would say we could meet up but I will be there the week before and after you LOL.

Hope you have a great time!

Thanks I'm looking in to group runs.

Lobo6

We will be there for EJS. Possibly leaving on the 6th, though we may stay longer and now thinking of arriving before the 27th.

Top Bottom