MOAB WAYALIFE MegaThread 2016

Yall looked like y'all had an awesome time. I hope to make it out there one day. Probably not in the near future cause I have so many responsibilities to take care of but maybe one day, right. Anyways, glad to see all of y'all had a great time and made it back safe. This was a cool thread to read

Life in a JK certainly is a journey and it looks like everyone involved in this trip had one for the books!:thumb::thumb:

I kept meaning to check this thread out on the computer or the ipad so I could see bigger pics than on my phone. Finally did, and man, what an awesome trip! Looks like it was fun!

I hope to make it out to Moab some day.

hahaha..yeah, I think someone asked about the story behind it...since Colorado legalized they've had the 420 mile markers stolen at such a high rate they changed it to 419.99...it got to being pretty expensive to replace them

Why was the 420 sign so highly sought after?

Okay, got home pretty late last night but, we did eventually get home.

To Et and Michelle, Tony and Stephanie, Tom and Susan, Jason and Amy, Rachel and Ray, Don, Moochie, Adam and Steve, thank you all so much for joining Cindy and I on a crazy fun filled adventure with us out to Moab. This trip has literally been one of the most fun we've had bar none and it really was because of all of you. We can't wait to do it again :cool:

Susan and I want to thank you Eddie and Cindy for a once in a lifetime experience. We about pegged our party meter with the outstanding group that gathered together for a short, short, short, week of wheeling and fun.

Adam, Moochie, Tony: thank you for the additional spotting to Eddie's outstanding efforts to get us all over obstacles that I thought were way beyond my capabilities.

Don, Et, Michelle, you were the perfect room mates for this epic adventure. "V-3 rules!"

Stephanie, Rachel, Ray, Jason, Amy, it was a blast getting together with you for a whole week of laughs.

Steve, you rocked it, man. And I now have a face to put with the CosDude avatar. I hope we will get together again sooner rather than later.

Way of Life is a perfect description for what Eddie and Cindy have achieved. Thank you both for allowing us to share some of that time with you.

Certainly difficult to concentrate today. There were some damn nice silver rigs on this trip! [emoji6][emoji106]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461018698.680401.jpg

Did you get to try out the new winch on the trip, JAGS?

Just about all of us had to pull line on Rocker Knocker. Warn Zeon did it's job. :yup: That was really the only time any of us pulled, believe it or not.

Top Bottom