Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

I'v already started stocking up!!!! I know this forum is partial to HONEY,,,, and it is delicious,,, I prefer to sip on 2 fingers and 2 ice cubes of this!:thumb: Its like your own private black cherry pie for desert. mmmmmmmm

Attachments

• photo-32.jpg
    photo-32.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 96
Nice!!! I'm going to be camping in a tent Sun,Mon,, and earlier reports showed 30* nights. Glad to see we are up to 40*!!:thumb:

I'm at Slickrock campground,, 1301 N Hwy 191,, Just outside the N end of town,, about a mile S of the Colorado River. I wont be there till about 7pm on Sunday.

Tues, Wed, Thurs I'll be at a room at the south end of town. If I stay Fri night i'll be tenting again.

Last edited:
I'm at Slickrock campground,, 1301 N Hwy 191,, Just outside the N end of town,, about a mile S of the Colorado River. I wont be there till about 7pm on Sunday.

Tues, Wed, Thurs I'll be at a room at the south end of town. If I stay Fri night i'll be tenting again.

Less then a week away for us. I just want to be in moab already.

2 days to go and this thread is so quite. Looks like the weather is going to be awesome :rock: I'm ready to roll :beer:

moab2.jpg

Bummed I won't be making it out for this. Would have been awesome to make a run with fellow members! Have fun and if you all ever come out to CO let me know!

I don't see a difference in trails but maybe that's because I'm only able to do sun, mon, tues. Do you think anybody will have a place to safely store my hardtop??

Do you guys have a plan for where you are going to meet each day? My first day with you will be Monday. Or we can exchange phone #'s via PM's. By the way,,,, I can't wait!!:beer:

Top Bottom