Moab May 19th - May 24th

Any one know where I can get rock hard skids short notice and close to moab? These 2013's have no skids. :(

You have skids just not the tranny or oil pan. How short notice? If immediately, try moab4x4outpost (a jeep shop in Moab). If you are still there for a while order from amazon using prime and get them overnighted for $4 to your hotel.

Wisconsin ? I bet a long ass driver takes us 4 hours

Lol that's pretty rough. Saturday we were on the road from 4am till 10pm. Between all the stops and waiting to meet up with the other guys. Then 6 1/2 hrs today but that seemed like nothing.

Lol that's pretty rough. Saturday we were on the road from 4am till 10pm. Between all the stops and waiting to meet up with the other guys. Then 6 1/2 hrs today but that seemed like nothing.

Dam!!! Well I will see you guys down there in a few days

Hey guys. We're doing hells revenge and fins and things tomorrow if anyone wants to join us. We have 6 jeeps going so far, if you would like to join us we will be at the trail head by 930

Hey guys, so were planning our Thursday meet and greet. How many people are coming. We're just trying to get a head count for the BBQ. Thanks and can't wait to get everyone together.

Top Bottom