MOAB March 30-April 6 2019

I don't know this far ahead if I can make it, but if I can I would love to experience Moab with the good folks here.

Since I won't be able to plan ahead, I will probably have to camp somewhere.

I might be interested in coming over and joining. I just need to figure out housing thats not crazy expensive.

Cool. Hope you guys can make it.

I stayed at the Moab KOA earlier this year. They have little cabins that aren’t too expensive. They don’t really have kitchens though, so eating out starts to add up .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool. Hope you guys can make it.

I stayed at the Moab KOA earlier this year. They have little cabins that aren’t too expensive. They don’t really have kitchens though, so eating out starts to add up .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I've been many times, so I've stayed at the cheap and not-cheap options. I'm trying to wrangle some other folks from Denver to join me so we can make it cheaper. So far slimebones has said he was interested. Working on a few others.

Yeah I've been many times, so I've stayed at the cheap and not-cheap options. I'm trying to wrangle some other folks from Denver to join me so we can make it cheaper. So far slimebones has said he was interested. Working on a few others.

I see what you did there with "wrangle". Anxious to make this work.

I'm definitely interested in joining this run, always wanted to go to MOAB. Anyone want to split up a 3-4 bedroom AirBnB House?

Top Bottom