Moab 2014

Lane87

So my wife gave me the go ahead to go to EJS next year. :rock: Does anyone have any tips or advice for planning the trip? I'll be driving all the way from Pennsylvania in the JK.. How far in advance should I think about booking lodging?

So my wife gave me the go ahead to go to EJS next year. :rock: Does anyone have any tips or advice for planning the trip? I'll be driving all the way from Pennsylvania in the JK.. How far in advance should I think about booking lodging?

Book lodging as soon as possible!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

How far in advance should I think about booking lodging?
...now? Definitely the sooner the better. It was hard for us to find lodging when we went in October, though there was a mountain bike event going on during that time. I am sure the jeep events get more packed though.

Thanks guys! One of my buddies from Salt Lake just told me the same thing.

Easter is pretty late next year, April 20th.. is camping an option? or will that make for a miserable week?

Thanks guys! One of my buddies from Salt Lake just told me the same thing.

Easter is pretty late next year, April 20th.. is camping an option? or will that make for a miserable week?

I have not been there over easter, but have driven thru several times around then, it can be cold and snowy, or Hot... So flip a coin!!!:driving:

I have not been there over easter, but have driven thru several times around then, it can be cold and snowy, or Hot... So flip a coin!!!:driving:

I think I might borrow my mom's camper rather then trying to stay in a tent then.. thanks

Top Bottom