Moab 2014

Mustafa

Just curious if any members are going to make the trip for Ejs2014. If so what trails are ya interested in, or signing up for.

We're going!!! We got in an RV park, we were on a waiting list and they had a cancellation of one of the returnee, so we got in and will be there all week. We haven't received the sign up / schedule package yet??? Have you?

Mustafa

Ejs 2014

Not yet were waiting for our package to get here ill be bringing Two Jeeps this year from the sounds of it both jkur. I mainly started this thread to see what everybody was thinking what you have been on and what Lvl of trails your willing to go on.
I would like to do Hells Revenge. " kinda a yearly thing" takes 3 hours or so, would love to do the triple threat. Poison Spider-Gold Spike-Goldbar run " about 12-14 hours with a big group". and Rusty Nail another 4 hour or so. it would backtrack Goldbar trail ... and finally the Pickle and wipeout hill on a night run or two. Both short trips 2-3 hours.
For yall that haven't here is a short vid on some of Hells Revenge and the Pickle in my Ranger "of Doom"
http://youtu.be/9bjMBjYtOyc

I just went back on line to the RR4W web site and they have the schedule posted and the application form... my bad, it wasn't on there when I last checked this past weekend. :yup::naw:

Mustafa

I just went back on line to the RR4W web site and they have the schedule posted and the application form... my bad, it wasn't on there when I last checked this past weekend. :yup::naw:

Yea they wont let ya go on the trail if you don't pay lol... what ya thinking about running? say.. Friday sat and sunday?

Rooster jk

We are going....four rigs from amarillo tx. Got a condo and going Mon thru Fri.....planning on cliffhanger-tuesday, elephant hill-wed, golden spike- thurs.

We also have 2 rigs from NorCal. Packets should be out in a week or so. Been looking at a lot of trails. Up for caravanning!!

rubicrawl

Am I able to just head out to Moab without filling anything out and still go on trails or not allowed I have to go online and sign up never been during Easter jeep

Am I able to just head out to Moab without filling anything out and still go on trails or not allowed I have to go online and sign up never been during Easter jeep

During EJS you have to sign up and register. You can register for trails at base camp when you get there if there are any openings. Each trip has limited slots. They recommend signing up online before. Registration opens on the 21st.

http://www.rr4w.com

Mustafa

Awesome would love to get a big group going. Meet some of the members and beat on the jeep. Keep posting which you were going to sign up for and we can make it happen

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
During EJS you have to sign up and register. You can register for trails at base camp when you get there if there are any openings. Each trip has limited slots. They recommend signing up online before. Registration opens on the 21st.

http://www.rr4w.com

You can run the trails on days that they do not have an official EJS run on them and also some of the trails on the same days. Also, there will be vendors posting up runs more than likely on this forum.

Mustafa

Yea but its a NIGHTMARE. worth the $$ plus gets ya into the drawings and a place in the parade saturday

You can run the trails on days that they do not have an official EJS run on them and also some of the trails on the same days. Also, there will be vendors posting up runs more than likely on this forum.

I thought he was wanting to participate in EJS :) my bad!

Mustafa

Lol i go every year but its just alot easier to pay and go with the group.

Rampage

Ejs 2014

Our Trail Schedule:

Sat, 12th: Golden Spike + Eagles Dare (7)
Sun, 13th: Escalator to Hell (8)
Mon, 14th: Gold Bar + Rusty Nail (8)
Tues, 15th: Area BFE
Wed, 16th: Behind the Rocks (7)
Thur, 17th: Kane Creek (6)
Fri, 18th: Expo in the morning, then Hell's Revenge (6) in the afternoon
Sat, 19th Cliffhanger (7)
Sun, 20th: Open

Anyone else running any of the same trails/days?

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Our Trail Schedule:

Sat, 12th: Golden Spike + Eagles Dare (7)
Sun, 13th: Escalator to Hell (8)
Mon, 14th: Gold Bar + Rusty Nail (8)
Tues, 15th: Area BFE
Wed, 16th: Behind the Rocks (7)
Thur, 17th: Kane Creek (6)
Fri, 18th: Expo in the morning, then Hell's Revenge (6) in the afternoon
Sat, 19th Cliffhanger (7)
Sun, 20th: Open

Anyone else running any of the same trails/days?

You guys are gonna be beat by Saturday! And that is if you behave at night!

Mustafa

We might join up with ya on Hellsrevenge Friday after our trail. think I wanna do RustyNail in the JK. just to see if it can lol

Top Bottom