Misfit has arrived!!

Nice rig!!! Congrats on getting it all on! What lift is it?

Thanks!! I did the 3" EVO Enforcer w/ the drag link flip kit and Bilstein 5100 shocks. It's definitely higher than 3" though since she's a 2dr... any higher and I'd need a step stool to get in! Lol! The ride is awesome though!

Nice setup. I hope you got to enjoy it this weekend, especially with it hitting 80° yesterday here in wisco!

Thanks! Unfortunately we live right next to Lake Michigan, so it was 45 yesterday, rainy and foggy, today it was foggy and cold and it just warmed up a little here this past hour- got up to 60. 😕

drool... congratulations and im diggin the name! I wish i could purchase right now, but a few months shouldnt be too bad to wait though. :2thumbsup:

Looks great. Us Wisconsinites on Wayalife need to do a get together. Possibly a run down to New Glarus to the brewery?

Love the hard rock!! Looks great congrats

Thank you!! I absolutely love the look of the hoods in these things! It's what sold me... Lol!

drool... congratulations and im diggin the name! I wish i could purchase right now, but a few months shouldnt be too bad to wait though. :2thumbsup:

Thank you!! I figure- she looks like a misfit and is already acting like one... and I'm a personal trainer, so "Mis-fit" so the name works out great! Lol! Now to get a new license plate.

Congrats!....looks good!

Thank you!! :)

Looks great. Us Wisconsinites on Wayalife need to do a get together. Possibly a run down to New Glarus to the brewery?

Heck yeah!! I think that's a great idea!! We should start a WI topic on here. Are you going to the Jeep Jambo up in Crandon in July?

Looks great! :thumb: Well done :beer:

Thank you!! :)

You mention all the cool things that I want:

JKUR
Dual Top
Blue Tooth
Heated Seats
Touch Screen w/NAV

Throw in a possible auto trans = $42K - Thinking $35K would be fair. Based on your info, maybe I'm dream'n.
$35k for a loaded JKU is a little dreamy, maybe $37-$39K+TTL, so not TOO far off :thumb:

OP: GREAT looking jeep! :clap2: Congrats! now get it dirty ;)

$35k for a loaded JKU is a little dreamy, maybe $37-$39K+TTL, so not TOO far off :thumb:

OP: GREAT looking jeep! :clap2: Congrats! now get it dirty ;)

Thank you!! I can't wait! I'm hoping to get out to Badlands Off-road Park in Indiana next month for the UMC and to test her out! :)

Top Bottom