Miller jeep trail 5/11/13

JAGS

Hooked
jeez JAGS, got a lil energy this morning?!?! but yes, lets pick a day already so I can clear it with the tower. I am good either day, but we all know how they like to be informed...:rolleyes:

andrew -

Just think the coffee has kicked in. :shock::cheesy:

I'm in for sure I will be there naked just need to know what day exactly I would prefer Sunday hopefully I don't work with my brother in law

Hey guys I just called the forest services they told me they don't know when it will open that they need to send engineers to look at the trail to see if it needs work or not and that it will open some time in may they don't know when but no later than may 15

rubicrawl

Sorry guys I've been pretty busy I'm just checking all the threads my apologies but what it looks like is most of the guys are open for either days so lets do Sunday may 12 hopefully it is open my neighbor told me it should I don't know I've never been so we will see

Sorry guys I've been pretty busy I'm just checking all the threads my apologies but what it looks like is most of the guys are open for either days so lets do Sunday may 12 hopefully it is open my neighbor told me it should I don't know I've never been so we will see

Okay awesome I'm in either day, I'll call again that week to make sure

rubicrawl

Okay awesome I'm in either day, I'll call again that week to make sure

Perfect if not we can plan another trail that say out here where I live at we have some easy nice trails out here to keep us busy we will do something that day for sure I'm trying to update the header with the date for the 12th but I don't know how lol

JAGS

Hooked
Perfect if not we can plan another trail that say out here where I live at we have some easy nice trails out here to keep us busy we will do something that day for sure I'm trying to update the header with the date for the 12th but I don't know how lol

Send a PM to one of the mods or WOL and they can update. I'm in for the 12th! Sweet.👍

jelliott076

I'm in for sure I will be there naked just need to know what day exactly I would prefer Sunday hopefully I don't work with my brother in law

--I'll strip my Jeep down for this one but South San Diego to Miller Jeep is a long ass way naked

Hey guys I just called the forest services they told me they don't know when it will open that they need to send engineers to look at the trail to see if it needs work or not and that it will open some time in may they don't know when but no later than may 15

...I'm in for Sunday the, and if its not open does anyone have an alternate trail??

ReineyRubi

Oh by the way guys I didn't know but it is Mother's Day that Sunday may 12th my wife just told me so FYI

Wohoo Saturday it is??

I think I will make a weekend out of it. If not camp there, somewhere close by and head over to the man-made area. About how long is the trail ride?

Pm wayalife to change it like mentioned before if we can do miller we can do the gorman ohv
sir, please do not show up "naked" ... :eek:

andrew -

Haha fine!!! only the jeep will be naked :/

Top Bottom