Miller jeep trail 5/11/13

Hey bob he told you guys this was a one way in and out you guys could of gone straight onto miller he was just making the trip a little more interesting

Its ok rubicrawl, I guess I didn't hear him say that. I just thought it was a shortcut or something. I would have stayed and ran miller but I just had a lot of stuff to do and figured I would just go home after back tracking yellow jacket.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not everyone ran miller yesterday... Myself, sola christos, bigblake58, JKROSSI, and a friend of JKROSSI named Dan. We are the only JK's that ran miller. I will post up pics later tonight after I'm done with Mother's Day running around. We have a lot of good pics should I post them here or do I make a thread how do I post a lot of pics for everyone to see?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

After we finished Miller!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1368388560120.jpg
    1368388560120.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 80
Not everyone ran miller yesterday... Myself, sola christos, bigblake58, JKROSSI, and a friend of JKROSSI named Dan. We are the only JK's that ran miller. I will post up pics later tonight after I'm done with Mother's Day running around. We have a lot of good pics should I post them here or do I make a thread how do I post a lot of pics for everyone to see?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This kind of confused me. I thought it was a miller jeep trail run, but you didn't do miller as a group? Sounds like all had fun, but I would have been bummed had I gone and not run Miller.

As for the pics, yep, just load them up here via your phone.

This kind of confused me. I thought it was a miller jeep trail run, but you didn't do miller as a group? Sounds like all had fun, but I would have been bummed had I gone and not run Miller.

As for the pics, yep, just load them up here via your phone.

I was kind of bummed for sure. I thought we were going to do miller, pre run on the fire road down and go play in the rocks at the offroad park. I really wanted to test my rig on the bigger rock section

So did anybody else finish the whole trial other then Combatvet, BigBlake, Reinyrubi, Sola Christo and myself?

Last edited:
I was kind of bummed for sure. I thought we were going to do miller, pre run on the fire road down and go play in the rocks at the offroad park. I really wanted to test my rig on the bigger rock section

That's what we did last time I ran that about a year ago. Funny thing. We made a right instead of left at the exit road. Lol. Just gave us longer to hall ass on the dusty fire roads.

I would be pretty upset if I drove 3 hours for just that Yellow Jacket out and back... the rest of the trail was pretty awesome tho.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would be pretty upset if I drove 3 hours for just that Yellow Jacket out and back... the rest of the trail was pretty awesome tho.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah me too thank goodness for combatvet for taking us to the finish line.

That's what we did last time I ran that about a year ago. Funny thing. We made a right instead of left at the exit road. Lol. Just gave us longer to hall ass on the dusty fire roads.

Haha and when we found the fj and the brand new Mercedes lmao ahh it sucked being last when we where coming back! Haha

Top Bottom