Military Jeepers

C2A671A United States Air Force Flying Crew Chief, Aerospace Propulsion Craftsman 1999-present. Offutt AFB, Hill AFB, McConnell AFB, and presently at Edwards AFB.... Ohhhh yeah, 1700+ days deployed(always forget about that)

Swany

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app. -Swany

Don't know how I missed this. I'm in the Army. 7 years til the magical 20, but if I get accepted to WOBC, I'm gonna stay in til they kick me out.

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

Don't know how I missed this. I'm in the Army. 7 years til the magical 20, but if I get accepted to WOBC, I'm gonna stay in til they kick me out.

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

Won't you reach maximum age before 30 years of service hahahaha

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.

Last edited:

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

Let me know how WOBC goes. I plan on dropping my packet as soon as I have enough rated time. It's the only thing I need too. Really looking forward to Warrant life, has to be better than enlisted life, and I'm to old for the Officer life. :icon_crazy: Oh well, get promoted or go home is going to the battlecry of the downsized military. Here's to hoping I make the cut. :beer: Oh, and you too. :beer:

John, you know how old I am! haha I'll fall over before I hit 30 years. I'd be SIXTY-TWO! LOL

FireWire79, I'll post back here if it happens. I have decided to start the packet earlier than later, so....

John, you know how old I am! haha I'll fall over before I hit 30 years. I'd be SIXTY-TWO! LOL

FireWire79, I'll post back here if it happens. I have decided to start the packet earlier than later, so....

You'll fit in with all the old chiefs. Hahaha. I kid it kid :)

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.

USAF
"Spook"
6988th Electronic Security Squadron
8th Special Operations Squadron

Currrently work for the Department of Veterans Affairs

Army
15E UAS Maintainer
7 yrs TIS
Ft. Huachuca, AZ.

Im prior service Army. Been out for 8 years now.

I was stationed at ft huachuca for a while. I sure do miss that place. We had a lot of fun there in my garrison unit. Ahh life was so 'tough' in my plush assignment. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
USMC-
Fox Battery 2/11 1st MarDiv

:naw: CA National Guard
attacht to 3ID 4th Brigade stuck in Baghdad Aug 2004 to 2006

16 years United States Marine Corps. Currently stationed at an Air Force base in Albuquerque NM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 years and counting. USMC Master Sergeant. Believe it or not, I'm a lean 6Sigma process management chief.

Former Marine here. I was stationed at Cherry Point Air Station in North Carolina. I was attached to CSSD-21, MOS was supply. Served during Desert Storm and Desert Shield in the first Iraq war. Spent 4 months in the desert. I traveled to Saudi Arabia, Germany, London, and was also part of a NATO exercise in Norway and was stationed on the USS Nassau for 30 days where I received my "Blue Nose". Served from 1990 to 1994 and loved every minute of it!:2thumbsup:

Top Bottom