Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

Wow those are some amazing pics!

--Erin

Thanks! Yea we really took our time this weekend to make sure we got good shots. It is too nice of a park not to!

I was waiting for pics! Jealous I could not make it. Great pics!:thumb:

Damn im really sad i couldnt make this run.. but awesome job yall did out there [emoji41]

Next time! Before leaving, we were already talking about coming out again. Maybe even before Exodus.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great pic - What top are you running here?

Also, whats your impression of the LA kit vs the standard arm kit? I'm interested more in the on-road difference. Looking at this to help stability when pulling a travel trailer. How much of a difference did these make?

I have the bestop trektop nx, and really like it. Sold my hardtop and run this all year round.

As you mentioned, the only reason I considered getting long arms was for on-road performance. You can absolutely tell the difference when driving on the road, and even more on the highway. It's a really smooth ride...and best of all, my wife LOVES the long arms and how they feel when we're just daily driving it.

Kyle7R

I'm still bummed we missed out on Imogene this time. Already looking forward to making another trip someone next year

Here's one of my favorites of your rig that we grabbed.

20170924_104107.jpg

Good times at Wolf Caves in Mason, TX this weekend with Exodus, Benito, dwiggles, Tdougherty, jackal, Texas nick, and Aussie.

We all suffered some carnage of some sort. I didn’t take any pics on this trip, but here are a few others took of me. Plenty more will surface I’m sure as soon as everyone goes through their phones and cameras.

It’s a 5 hr drive to get here but my god is it ever worth the trip.

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

And of course my dinner Saturday night.

IMG_2947.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom