Method Racing bead-grip wheels

Director

Resurrecting an old post just to say thank you for this input! Been thinking about getting a set of these Method Wheels to put on my Jeep. Glad I found this post instead of starting a new one. Hoping the folks still running the Method Bead Grips are still happy with them :)🍺

jeeeep

Hooked
Resurrecting an old post just to say thank you for this input! Been thinking about getting a set of these Method Wheels to put on my Jeep. Glad I found this post instead of starting a new one. Hoping the folks still running the Method Bead Grips are still happy with them :)🍺I

I still like them, they work on most trails and easy to maintain.

Where I feel they won't stand up is in heavy rock crawling. I've got some rash marks on my wheels even after taking the easier route and will swap the beadlocks over from the JK for the next rock crawling trip

black pearl

Hooked
I still like them, they work on most trails and easy to maintain.

Where I feel they won't stand up is in heavy rock crawling. I've got some rash marks on my wheels even after taking the easier route and will swap the beadlocks over from the JK for the next rock crawling trip
I’ve been looking at these wheels and get rid of my steel wheels.
When you say won’t stand up. Do you mean cosmetically?

jeeeep

Hooked
So you still need to carry a spare tire and wheel? Even if the bead is less likely to slip off than with a standard Chinese wheel?
yes, but I never go anywhere without a spare.

I ran over a steel bar on the local street that put a large hole in a tire, glad I had the spare as the repair kit wouldn't have helped

Top Bottom