Metalcloak tube fenders

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Anyone here have any experience with the metalcloak overland or arch tube fender? They look like buildable fenders with interchangable flares. What's selling me is the fact that they are complete fenders instead of a lot or other of tube fenders that require modifications to stock fenders. If I get them I'm leaning more towards the arched because next project after swap is done will probably be these and a decent lift i.e. coilovers.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

J06Pwrangler

Later on tonight i can take pics a s show ya mine. 99 TJ with 6” archer fenders, and a 06 LJ with 4” overline fenders. Wish i had 6” on both to be honest. But they are solid, and i love them. I have the full kit (rockers and rear fenders) on both jeeps, plus the rear tire carrier on my LJ. Will eventually get there front bumper too. Just wait for a free shipping sale.
What size tires will you be running?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Either 34's or 35's. If the larger I will probably run the arched ones. My only problem with that is where am I supposed to get my tools then? They'll just slide off 😂

J06Pwrangler

Either 34's or 35's. If the larger I will probably run the arched ones. My only problem with that is where am I supposed to get my tools then? They'll just slide off [emoji23]

Both will fit 35” with stock suspension if i remember correctly. I am running there 4.5” long arm on my LJ, and i have a ton of room to spare. Yes.... the arches you cant store your tools! Lol, but my LJ currenely has a blown engine, and i have the overlines on that, theres some room for tools!

J06Pwrangler

Also, they are just stout and sturdy. Ive bounced my rocker off rocks, and they shrug it off. Nice clean welds. Not like the cheap Chinese crap you see people buy off amazon, or ebay. My .2¢ is, its worth the investment.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Also, they are just stout and sturdy. Ive bounced my rocker off rocks, and they shrug it off. Nice clean welds. Not like the cheap Chinese crap you see people buy off amazon, or ebay. My .2¢ is, its worth the investment.

Very reason I didn't even look up the shittybuilt ones. Only thing I'll ever use them for is things like inner storage, grab handles, and dinky little accessories.

Top Bottom