MetalCloak best bolt in ever!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I have question. I did the dynatrac run on Kane creek 2 days ago. Why would the metal cloak jeep not be running the 6pack shocks on their flag ship JK? Also, if I invent square wheels would you buy them? It's innovative!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have question. I did the dynatrac run on Kane creek 2 days ago. Why would the metal cloak jeep not be running the 6pack shocks on their flag ship JK? Also, if I invent square wheels would you buy them? It's innovative!

Doesn't surprise me, they were probably in the shop because they were leaking. Those shocks are high up there on the gimmick list.

jims68

They are not so much a gimmick but more of a customer tested and still testing idea! They work but need constant service! Kind of the same adage as why would you put a carburetor on a new truck? Yes it works but now we have used the "way back" machine! I like EFI!!!

olram30

They are not so much a gimmick but more of a customer tested and still testing idea! They work but need constant service! Kind of the same adage as why would you put a carburetor on a new truck? Yes it works but now we have used the "way back" machine! I like EFI!!!

I'll agree with you that they are basically using paying consumers as beta testers. Remind me of Teraflex with their carrier.

cmireles

I'll agree with you that they are basically using paying consumers as beta testers. Remind me of Teraflex with their carrier.

Nah, teraflex still thinks their products are the best. And anyone who thinks otherwise is either wrong or too stupid to correctly install. But hey, they'll help fix it anyway since they're such nice people.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
So Metal Cloak reached out to me personally to respond to my question on this thread. They explained how the jeep on that run was an overland jeep running OME shocks for that reason. The flagship jeep with 6pak shocks was in the shop getting an LS swap.

ClarksAdventures

So Metal Cloak reached out to me personally to respond to my question on this thread. They explained how the jeep on that run was an overland jeep running OME shocks for that reason. The flagship jeep with 6pak shocks was in the shop getting an LS swap.

I think that's pretty cool of them. I value customer relations like that.

mackey

I did not think Metal Cloak was a vendor on this forum. How were they able to reach out to you??? Interesting...

olram30

I just found out you can swipe your screen left or right on the app to change pages. Didn't know this. I didn't know where to put this, I got excited. I've always scrolled down or up and pressed the arrows.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I just found out you can swipe your screen left or right on the app to change pages. Didn't know this. I didn't know where to put this, I got excited. I've always scrolled down or up and pressed the arrows.

Holy shit!! I didn't know either! This post has more value than the rest of the thread ..

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

And they couldn't put a set of the "game changing " shocks for one of the biggest jeep events for the year? Lol... Sure. Sure

I just saved $100 a month by switching to geico...And I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. Lmao

Hot94Z28

When I first started to get into the Jeep game their shocks looked cool but for the same price as their kit you can buy a coil over set up and long arms not short. I'm not crazy about that at all.

Hot94Z28

I bet they gave the shocks to TerrorFlex to use with that badass axle.

I see a lot of people say they are the shit but everyone one of them have to send at least one of the shocks back to get fixed. I guess they are trying to justify spending at much on a shock as a King coil over.

Top Bottom