Metalcloak 6-Pack Shocks (Leaking)

JeepJeep75

I just looked on the MC site to have a first time look at these magical six packs. Holy shit. $1800 for shocks?! I'm all for getting the more expensive option choices but come on! $1800?!?! I guess if you look at it like you are actually getting 24 shocks it's not so bad. :thinking:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Matson from Metalcloak reached out and we discussed my circumstances and he reviewed the pictures of the two leaking shocks.

He is sending me two new shocks in the mail.

I am a satisfied customer from both the product performance and customer service perspectives.

Thanks for all the feedback gents.

Wait you're satisfied with the product? They needed to replace two of your shocks after limited miles and you are happy with the product?!?

Holy fuck. The human race will end soon.

To be fair Coz, they are fancy six pack shocks with shafts going in every direction. So, they will leak over and under.

Wait you're satisfied with the product? They needed to replace two of your shocks after limited miles and you are happy with the product?!?

Holy fuck. The human race will end soon.

But technically, he has 22 good shocks left so...not a bad percentage right?

Buster3479

Buying things that don't work as advertised so that the manufacture can replace them with things that don't work as advertised = happiness.....? Probably after a bunch of phone calls, explanation, returns.

I've been doing it wrong all my life I guess

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I just looked on the MC site to have a first time look at these magical six packs. Holy shit. $1800 for shocks?! I'm all for getting the more expensive option choices but come on! $1800?!?! I guess if you look at it like you are actually getting 24 shocks it's not so bad. :thinking:

Lol you should see the ARB BP-51s! Over here they're $2400 a set and while I had been hearing a lot of good things about them lately all I've been hearing is leaks leaks and more leaks.

chitown35

LOSER
Eh, I don't think his situation is that bad, at least he has no downtime since they're redundant.

I once bought and returned a watch about 6 times even though it kept breaking just cuz I liked it and no one else made one like it.

Eh, I don't think his situation is that bad, at least he has no downtime since they're redundant.

I once bought and returned a watch about 6 times even though it kept breaking just cuz I liked it and no one else made one like it.

Lol well i similarly in this case, nobody else makes shocks like these either...thankfully

Top Bottom