Mesh shades

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think we're going with this one (2 piece spiderwebshade). Did you ever find out if they sent you the wrong spiderballs? I looked on the instructions on their website and can see where that step could be complicated.
I never did, I just let it be. Figured once it was on it’s on for good and left it alone

WJCO

Meme King
With all the shipping crap and supply chain issues going around, I figured this would be weeks out. I ordered direct from Spiderwebshade on Tuesday and it was on my doorstep this morning. Refreshing that at least some companies in the industry can make things happen.

sws (1).jpg
sws (2).jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Anyone know why they include this random piece of orange Paracord? I checked instructions and didn't see anything mentioned about it.

KIMG0829.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
Do these shades cover all or is there a gap around the edge?
Here's Cozdude's:

On our old jk, it was a spiderwebshade one piece and had a slight gap but not really noticeable.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I have the Mopar mesh sunshade on my Gladiator. I installed it a few days ago and I’ve been happy with it. It unzips at the windshield to be easily removable. No flapping, easy install. Just snaps into place. $135 from my local dealer. They price matched an online price I found elsewhere. It’s manufactured by Coverking for Mopar. A034322D-7E1E-4F47-A0CA-8A02ACB4BFB1.jpeg
390109E6-7325-440A-BADF-3810D4D02B2D.jpeg

43A07AEE-C7A5-47FA-AAE8-3074C44F7745.jpeg

1A646B4F-F4E3-4E8E-B11E-1AE9AE21E54E.jpeg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I have the Mopar mesh sunshade on my Gladiator. I installed it a few days ago and I’ve been happy with it. It unzips at the windshield to be easily removable. No flapping, easy install. Just snaps into place.
Any pictures?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

DMF

I have the Mopar mesh sunshade on my Gladiator. I installed it a few days ago and I’ve been happy with it. It unzips at the windshield to be easily removable. No flapping, easy install. Just snaps into place. $135 from my local dealer. They price matched an online price I found elsewhere. It’s manufactured by Coverking for Mopar. View attachment 363265
View attachment 363267

View attachment 363266

View attachment 363268
That's the best looking mesh top imo, nice!

Top Bottom