MERRY CHRISTMAS from WAYALIFE

Wolfman76

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Hey Everyone, Cindy, Ripley and I would like to wish all of you, a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! We sincerely hope that you're able to enjoy and spend this wonderful time of year with family and friends. Of course, if you were lucky enough to get some presents for your Jeep, we would love to know what you got! (y)

View attachment 370069
Merry Christmas to you as well and family

Jason AZ

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Hey Everyone, Cindy, Ripley and I would like to wish all of you, a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! We sincerely hope that you're able to enjoy and spend this wonderful time of year with family and friends. Of course, if you were lucky enough to get some presents for your Jeep, we would love to know what you got! (y)

View attachment 370069
Merry Christmas, I was able to go see Wade and his crew for my present. They hooked me up. Loving it so far.

Attachments

• 20211218_144413(0).jpg
    20211218_144413(0).jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20211218_144357.jpg
    20211218_144357.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 10

wayne sheppard

MERRY CHRISTMAS

View attachment 370069

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 1

TrailHunter

Hooked
Merry Christmas Wayalife Family! Wife is Cooking up Tamales for tonight... A couple more hours of work for me, then I'm Crackin a beer and off for a week!

Top Bottom