MENACING MICE Messing EVERYTHING Up

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With the seriously hot weather lately, I’m surprised the vermin survived the under hood heat while driving back to Carson City…those are some tough mice
Honestly, it's been pretty nice up here with temps only being in the upper 80's to low 90's, lows in the 50's and with humidity in the low teens. About as good as it gets for summer.

IMG_6122.jpg
I had one who must have been just miserable. rode around in this spot all day. lol
View attachment 393519 .
That's little shit! LOL

Great shot! What made you look for it or was it just something you happened to see?

kevman65

Hooked
If you Google “walk the plank mouse trap” and this a24 “trap” have been absolutely awesome. A few years ago. I went waaay off the deep end with trying to eradicate squirrels and mice

:oops: For $200 I can get a pellet rifle, put on my ghillie suit and lay in wait for the bastards to start crawling in.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you Google “walk the plank mouse trap” and this a24 “trap” have been absolutely awesome. A few years ago. I went waaay off the deep end with trying to eradicate squirrels and mice

Woah! That's pretty awesome!! Definitely need to try the walk the plank thing and that A24 looks great too. What exactly does the A24 use to kill the rodents? We've used a Rat Zapper here in Carson City to take care of some squirrels eating our tomatoes and it zaps them with electricity, is it kind of the same or does the CO2 kill them?

Top Bottom