Meet & Greet Utah

Going wheeling in the snow... So if any of you are in this area... Lets go..:clap2:

Let me know if your in.. Most likely Saturday or Sunday.
3 feet at the bench already. Test out them lockers, winches, and skills. :rock:

I'll be heading towards SLC on Sunday. Would be great to meet up with whoever is going. Put some faces to names. I cant join in the wheeling, as my Jeep would get stuck in the state its in.

I have some sad news. I won't be able to make it to the get together. I know I started this but I hope everyone can still get together for it and have fun! I just have to much that I have to pay for in March. Have to do registration , new tires , new windshield , tail light and look into ether a new soft top or hard top replacement. I really hope everyone else can still get together and have some fun !

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya I know . I can only hope it all works out but for now I wish everyone that can go to have a fun time ;)

So who ever lives in Utah I think we should get together with in the next week to have a few drinks get to know one another an have some trail talk with weather warming up here soon.. If anyone is in for a meet and greet lets hear it

Location's good, but, the soonest I could do it is Sunday, the 10. Other wise the following Saturday, the 16th. Sorry.

I DO know what you mean. Looks Like Sunday so far. We'll see if any one else want to chime in.
I see you mentioned it on RME too, cool!!:beer::beer::beer:

I will try and make it not sure if I will be able to

Top Bottom