Masterpull customer service

desertrunner

Purchased a new synthetic winch line recently decided to give masterpull a try this round and I was kinda bummed when the line showed up. It was birdcaged in about 15 spots along the line and some fairly significant. I emailed them about it and initially they mentioned it should straighten out with someone tension on it since the line is so stiff but even after removing it from the winch it still didn't give me confidence as a brand new line. I replied to their email with some pictures and a few hours later I received a shipping notification for a new line being sent out to me. Awesome customer service and I love it when a company will send you a replacement before receiving the return. Pics below

20230603_215334.jpg 20230603_214953.jpg

1RNGR

Caught the Bug
I use MasterPull winch line and have 3x 100' extensions and 1x 50' extension. I have broken one of their winch lines but it was an extreme situation. Their product is expensive, but as a person who literally uses my winch at least once a day, I rely on this company's products heavily. +1 for MasterPull.

Attachments

• 337017680_743527477476006_9028903568095337260_n.jpg
    337017680_743527477476006_9028903568095337260_n.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 7

WJCO

Meme King
Glad they sent you a new one, but honestly to me it looks fine. Even a new winch line if kinked in packaging will look like that. Once wrapped around the drum, it will likely have spots like that the first time you pull it off the drum to use it.

desertrunner

Glad they sent you a new one, but honestly to me it looks fine. Even a new winch line if kinked in packaging will look like that. Once wrapped around the drum, it will likely have spots like that the first time you pull it off the drum to use it.
That's good to know. The last new line I bought was a Warn and it definitely didn't look like that out of the box. I did do the initial install under tension and when I removed it it still looked about the same. Wasn't in the mind set that it was gonna break first pull but for a $500 line I guess I didn't expect it to look that rough right out of the box and pretty much the entire length of the line had it. I know the masterpull material is a little different and probably lends itself to that in packaging so we will see what the new one looks like when it shows up. Still very much looking forward to running their product

1RNGR

Caught the Bug
I will say that I run the Superline XD winch line. So different product all together. Expensive line but if you use it daily, I find it worth. Mainly I like the sleeved line as it doesn't get dirt and other materials in the portion of the rope that carries the working load. Technically with a synthetic rope, you should be rinsing it after use to remove sand, dirty and other debris. Who has time for that?

Top Bottom