Lucky - a 17 JKU build

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Added some amber driving lights to the front bumper. Made for motorcycles but the size seemed perfect for the spot I wanted to place them. Decent light output. 20210324_073930.jpg 20210324_200942.jpg 20210324_200915.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Also added some backup lights. Fit perfectly on the evo skins. 20210324_073910.jpg 20210324_201222.jpg 20210324_201235.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I don't know about anyone else with led headlights but they seem really bright and I often get flashed thinking I have my brights on. In an effort to not be so obnoxious I bought a tint film for the headlights. I really don't know if it will help any but worth a shot and I kinda like the look better. Got these from a company called laminix. View attachment 360654

I have one jerk on my street flash his lights at me whenever I drive past him in the dark...the last time he did it, I turned on my light bar...he hasn’t done it since...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Hope you all have an awesome time out there![emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks. If the rain will stop!

Cool trailer Josh! I will have to check it out

Absolutely. It's only big enough to sleep in lol but it suits my needs. I bought a small generator for it. Has lights, AC, TV and a bed.

Now you have to adjust your headlights again. [emoji23][emoji23]

Never ends!

I have one jerk on my street flash his lights at me whenever I drive past him in the dark...the last time he did it, I turned on my light bar...he hasn’t done it since...

I thought about doing that too lol. Actually would feel like a dick now though.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Made the really tough decision to sell the Jeep this week. I've had a lot of great memories and wouldn't have been possible to do the things I've done over the past few years without the help of various members on this forum. I thank all the wonderful people I've met through the forum and although I won't be jeeping right away, I do plan on getting a 2 door Jeep in a couple years and continuing this wonderful and maddening hobby we all chose to partake! Keep being a great community and I hope to be back with another Jeep in the future.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Made the really tough decision to sell the Jeep this week. I've had a lot of great memories and wouldn't have been possible to do the things I've done over the past few years without the help of various members on this forum. I thank all the wonderful people I've met through the forum and although I won't be jeeping right away, I do plan on getting a 2 door Jeep in a couple years and continuing this wonderful and maddening hobby we all chose to partake! Keep being a great community and I hope to be back with another Jeep in the future.
Wow Josh, didn't see that coming. Its been great wheeling with you, and hope to again in the future with a new Jeep

WJCO

Meme King
Sorry to hear. Good luck with the next build.

bmkrinne

Wow, Josh! Really didn’t see this coming. I was about to text you to see if you wanted to wheel Stoney Lonesome again Saturday. As a friend of mine would say... “you do you, boo!” Hope everything works out exactly how you want it to.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Wow Josh, didn't see that coming. Its been great wheeling with you, and hope to again in the future with a new Jeep
Thanks Bill. I've had an amazing time going out with everyone, memories that will last a lifetime. I'll definitely be getting something ready in the next couple of years and will hopefully meet up at Windrock in the future with yall. I'll keep checking back and watching that scrambler restoration!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks Bill. I've had an amazing time going out with everyone, memories that will last a lifetime. I'll definitely be getting something ready in the next couple of years and will hopefully meet up at Windrock in the future with yall. I'll keep checking back and watching that scrambler restoration!
Absolutely! or if you can meet us out there, I'm sure you could jump in with someone on one of the runs

jdofmemi

Wow Josh, that caught me by surprise, and with the new forum layout, it seems I miss more posts, as I didn't see this till today.

I have thoroughly enjoyed wheeling with you, and it meant a lot that you drove up to Windrock to meet up and wheel with me.

Great memories from there and Moab, and I truly wish you the best.

I wish you the best with whatever you choose to do, and will look forward to wheeling with you again some day.

Best of luck my friend

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Wow Josh, that caught me by surprise, and with the new forum layout, it seems I miss more posts, as I didn't see this till today.

I have thoroughly enjoyed wheeling with you, and it meant a lot that you drove up to Windrock to meet up and wheel with me.

Great memories from there and Moab, and I truly wish you the best.

I wish you the best with whatever you choose to do, and will look forward to wheeling with you again some day.

Best of luck my friend
Thanks Jerry. I learned so much wheeling with you and I appreciate all the knowledge. I'll be back soon enough with another Jeep. I'll keep checking back in the meantime to see what you've been up to with Vengeance!

Top Bottom